Since my post Don’t Blame It On The Sunshine a few days ago, it has been raining non-stop here, and there has been no sign of any sun. This morning it has dried off a little but still no sign of sun. But wait! Here it comes…Fibrofella has very kindly bestowed on me another Sunshine Award, for positively and creatively inspiring others in the blogosphere. Thanks you Fibrofella. This is exactly what I need today and I very much appreciate the Award.
I need to say that I think it is fantastic to see another man with fibromyalgia blogging. The majority of fibro sufferers are women and so I imagine it makes it hard to get support as a man with fibro. So I say the more blogging, the better. Check out his blog for a uniquely male perspective on fibro.
Now, the rules for this Award again, are:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
I’ve done number one, but the questions are the same as what I answered the other day so I won’t repeat them. And I have just nominated some blogs for this Award, so again I’m not going to repeat that. I hope that is acceptable to Fibrofella. If not, he might just have to set me some new questions. 🙂
So once again, thank you Fibrofella. The sunshine is warming me up and that is just great. And finally as one who hates talking about the weather, and just can’t see the point, I am getting seriously concerned about how often the subject comes up in my posts. Apologies.
“Don’t knock the weather. If it didn’t change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn’t start a conversation.”
― Kim Hubbard
- Don’t Blame It On The Sunshine (infinitesadnessorhope.wordpress.com)
- Some Long Overdue Sunshine (fibrofella.wordpress.com)